• The Site Engineer provides assistance to the Resident Engineer during a specific construction project. The Site Engineer deals with the site staff by following up on their work, coordinating between their work and the design office, and by recommending corrective actions when necessary. The Site Engineer provides technical support to the site team and carries out the accountabilities specified below, as assigned to him by the Senior Resident Engineer / Resident Engineer.
• Assist the Resident Engineer in the day to day administration of the site activities of the construction project, assign the duties to the site team to ensure that inspections of the work are carried out in accordance with the Contract and the Quality Management System.
• Provide monthly progress reports to the Resident Engineer and highlight deviations from the program in a format that is agreed upon by the Resident Engineer.
• Establish and maintain a filing system to record all inspection reports. Instruct the assigned inspectors to ensure that all Requests for Inspection and other correspondence relating to any inspection of the works are submitted to the office at the end of each working day.
• Monitor the Contractor’s daily activities and the available resources on the project. Oversee the recording and regular updating of the progress of the works.
• Receive requests for inspection from Resident Engineer and distribute to the supervision staff for necessary action.
• Schedule the duties of the inspectors to avoid any undue delay to the Contractors work on site. Inform the Engineer of any instances of noncompliance work.
• Assist in reviewing the Requests for Information submitted by the Contractor and / or any discrepancies found in the Contractor’s contract documents and raise them to the Resident Engineer.
• Assist in the collection of site related information during the process of reviewing the variation orders that are submitted by the contractor.
• Work with the Safety Engineer to monitor the Contractors safety arrangements and respond promptly to any safety concerns raised by the Safety Engineer.
• In coordination with the Resident Engineer, agree with the Contractor the procedure for the final inspection and handover of the works including the submission of the test reports and an appropriate format for recording the snags.
• Allocate inspectors to record rectification of snags and defects and identify any outstanding items at the end of the Defect Liability Period.
• Assist in the recording and transferring of feedback information that is obtained during the construction and Defects Liability Periods for the implementation of appropriate action as per Company Quality Policies.
• Assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing materials submittals, shop drawings, method statements, as-built drawings, manuals, etc. and ensure that the submittals are responded to in a timely manner.
• Oversee and maintain the tracking and filing of all quality records during the construction supervision phase, as per the Quality Management System.
• Maintain quality standards and ensure an effective supervision control by supporting the Resident Engineer in ensuring compliance with the Company Quality Policies and department procedures, optimizing productivity and reducing errors.
• Encourage a learning culture at all levels in order to enhance team’s performance and increase the level of knowledge within the organization. Identify gaps in employee skills and request necessary training and development paths.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases