Job Description :
Overview The Project
Transit Talent Solutions is proud to partner with the FLOW Consortium (Ansaldo STS, Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane), who have been successfully appointed by ArRiyadh Development Authority as the Operations & Maintenance Contractor for Package 5, comprising Lines 3, 4, 5 & 6 of the 6-line Riyadh Metro.
Our market sector experience is in Operations and Maintenance, from specialised rail professionals to teams of talented customer service and support functions.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project. Opportunity
- Represent FLOW on all matters related to Departmental responsibilities according to the Interface & Stakeholder Management Plan
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all relevant Stakeholders to secure the necessary support for efficient operation of the Riyadh Metro
- Attend meetings relating to the Development Period to solve project scheduling and technical issues with the Employers Representative (Project Manager-Construction Manager Consultant) and the D&B Contractors to ensure that the O&M organizations interests are fully represented to successfully launch Commercial Services
- Under the leadership of the Operational Readiness Director, interface proactively with the Employers Representative and the D&B Contractors with respect to planning, participation, and witnessing of Testing & Commissioning activity, and participation in Trial Running activity to achieve successful demonstration of Operational Readiness and achievement of the Operational Safety Case.
- Manage adherence to the Quality Policy
- Support the DPD-O(TD) by managing the Departmental team to achieve the O&M Contract performance requirements, and contribute towards periodic and immediate meetings, reviews, reports, and action plans, and ensure that correspondence records are maintained
- Manage onsite activity during normal, degraded, and emergency modes of operation; communicate vital information to senior management and public relations colleagues; and approve and implement actions resulting reviews and investigations
- Mange the Departmental teams in applying procedures and work instructions to successfully achieve all deliverables, and provide the DPD-O(TD) with timely feedback upon identifying opportunities for improvement
- Apply management systems to plan, manage and oversee Civil Structure Maintenance resources (including subcontractor service providers) to provide a safe, reliable, efficient, world-class and customer focused Metro service
Who Are We
Transit Talent Solutions is working with Ansaldo STS to deliver a major recruitment drive for an iconic Riyadh project.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems.