Minimum 3 years clinical, allied Health or Health operational/Managerial
HER (Health Electronic Records ) Certification, Certification in the Clinical Content, Orders and/or
Clinical Documentation applications.
1. Assist the CIS Specialist/s and CIS Director/s in integrating, managing, and planning resources to
achieve strategic goals through clinical information management.
2. Coordinate clinical resources required for system implementation and support.
3. Provide consultative services to concern clinical and allied clinical leads regarding application of
hospital computer systems and programs.
4. Develop and recommend education and training programs to promote understanding of the
information system and meet the identified needs of the clinical staff.
5. Facilitate the dissemination and utilization of relevant research findings related to clinical
6. Direct and coordinate clinical information related projects with minimal guidance.
7. Prepare cost analysis report for approval of the immediate superior.
8. Participate in provision of pro – active support to end users.
9. Coordinate and participate in efforts towards maintaining components of automated revisions,
testing, and integration of changes in the components of Clinical Information system.
10. Act as resource person as requested by Clinical Leaders.
11. Participate in planning related to future of Clinical Information system and related efforts.
12. Collaborate with Health Information System Department in the development, planning and
implementation of Clinical Information system
13. Coordinate processing and follow – up of requests for enhancement and changes in the
Information system as necessary.
14. Participate in computer training and orientation activities for the on board and newly recruited
15. Maintain an updated knowledge of trends and advances in the field of Clinical Informatics and
16. Maintain documentation and tracking of the required system fixes, enhancements, and testing.
17. Maintain membership in organizations that enhance professional growth
18. Participate in conferences and meetings related to Clinical Informatics.
19. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Clinical Informatics Specialist and/or Director
(Clinical Informatics) and/or other concerned authorities.
Essential to be fluent in written and oral English
Basic IT skills.