Looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your strong leadership skills and financial acumen? Join our team as a collections manager and lead our credit and collections department, ensuring that cases are handled appropriately and according to company policy. With your excellent organizational skills, you will oversee a team of hard-working collection staff members to communicate with clients who owe money and increase the percentage of successful repayments. You will have the chance to implement changes to the department as you see fit to create a proficient and efficient department. Foster team unity as you build relationships while working closely with your team and fellow managers to continually reach department and company-wide business goals.
Job Responsibilities: • Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
• Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
• Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
• Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
• Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
• Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
• Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
• Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
• 3 years and above of experience in credit and collections
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases