Our client is an entertainment company in Bahrain; currently they are looking to hire a Commercial Manager
Job Outputs and Responsibilities:
• Manage commercial operations of THE COMPANY
• Manage and maintain all records for the Retail and Corporate customers
• Manage and maintain the Commercial staff leave, training, timing / shifting schedule and provide weekly report to the Assistant Manager, Karting Administration
• Manage and maintain the financial reports for Karting
• Maintain communication with the vendors that are related to the commercial
• Liaise with THE COMPANY Corporate Communications team (Mainly Media & PR & Marketing)
• Involved in department budgeting and long term strategic planning
• Setting a strategy for identifying new market segments to maximize revenue
• Set sales targets for the commercial staff
• Set strategy for the merchandising shop to increase retail sales revenue
• Corporate customer visits and follow up on a weekly basis
• Analyze the Motorsport market for preparation and development of new products
• Initiate contracts with prospects to establish interest, determine business needs and sales opportunity, through cold calling and networking
• Determine creative solutions to identify and develop new costumers, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards
• Communicate with the operation staff for each event booked and as per sales agreement with the client
• Reply to all enquiries and send quotations as per the pricing structure and sales support documents provided for all types of activities
• Ensure that all THE COMPANY information on the website is up-to-date and accurate
• Prepare reports suggesting areas of improvement pertaining to the corporate and events program
• Update THE COMPANY customers with calendar, event and product information
• Sales and administration of registration for Sprint and Endurance SWS Championship races
• Ensure that all the enquiries, reservations / bookings and payments are updated into the Karting system database (SMS - Timing)
• Plan weekly staffing roster for the Customer Service Officers and Retail Shop staff
Make sure all THE COMPANY procedures are always respected, this is including but not limited to:
• Ensure hand over signed confirmations forms and cost sheets for events when they are confirmed but also hand over cash, credit card slips and upload credit card reports with tickets to the finance department on a daily basis But also:
• Assist on administration of any racing event
• Perform other tasks and duties as directed by the Senior Manager, Karting
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Revenue growth in retail sales & corporate sales and achieving year-end target
• Signing up new corporate customers
• Increase the corporate customer base and revenue
• Number of individuals and teams entered in SWS races
• Efforts made in signing up new customers
Qualifications & Experience:
(Minimum level of education, professional qualifications, background and years of experience and desired competencies required to do the job).
· Bachelor's Degree in related discipline and 5-10 years of experience in related field (or Master Degree and minimum 6 years of experience) · Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and interpersonal skills, Arabic language is an advantage · Good communication and coordination skills to manage relationships with customers · Being flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time · Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule · Being entrepreneurial, committed and ambitious · Team building and motivation · Organization and planning · Formal presentation skills · Problem analysis and problem-solving · Team-leadership · Persuasiveness · Adaptability · Creativity · Judgment · Decision-making
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
Â· Integrated Project Management â" Outsourcing Â· Oil & Energy Â· Construction & Engineering Â· Banking & Finance Â· Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and managementâs 30 yearsâ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases