Keywords / Skills : project contract management, monitoring and supervision required Customer-focused with ability to meet customer demand for sector knowledge and expertise Experience within marketing and tendering activities Motivator, Manage Branch
• Focus in maximizing the sales and profitability of Business
• works closely with the commercial team to enhance the commercial performance and maintain excellent relations with key suppliers
• ensure the implementation of action plans in accordance with the strategic direction of the Division Manager.
• Review stock level with stock control and Division Manager and implement actions accordingly
• Follow up with the area managers to ensure optimization of the stock level usage
• Participate in setting up the purchase plan
• Ensure all team members are following the established procedures of ordering transfer
• Coordinate with brand managers and the Marketing Department on the yearly plan suitable for the market and as per the suppliers calendar.
• Develop with the Marketing Manager the yearly calendar and oversee marketing activities implementation
• Recommend to the Marketing team on marketing mix and new openings for shops, and ensure smooth implementation
• Assist the Division Manager in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and preparing the yearly budgets
• Participate with the Division manager in strategic meetings with suppliers, regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity)
• Negotiate targets, locations and brand support with key suppliers
• Follow up on daily sales vs monthly yearly target and take action when necessary
• Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities and provides suggested action plans
• Provide The Division manager with quantitative and qualitative reports using data from market studies
• Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, logistics, marketing and Merchandizing regards of opening, closing or renovation
• Maintain smooth relationship with the suppliers and business partners to implement partnership negotiated by the Division Manager Management
• Attend Managers meetings to review the shops performance and provide regular feedback to Division manager
• Ensure the best level of customer service , recommend action plans, coordinate implementation and monitor follow up Can be involved in the recruitment process of Shop Staff and Sales Executives within his her domain
• Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to him herConduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
• Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment
• Responsible for coaching and training own team members, and formalise and follow up on each team members Individual Development Plan, in coordination with the employee and HR
• Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within the unit
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases