We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
We are looking for a highly qualified CONTRACTS MANAGER with very good field experience of not less than 15 years in the above field.
1. Min. 15 Yrs. Exp. In Infrastructure Projects involving Drainage & Water Networks for Ashghal & Kahramaa & Others
2. B.Sc.in Civil Engineering from a well reputed University, plus MBA as an advantage
3. Age bet. 45 to 55 yrs
4. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
5. Full understanding of all facets of the construction process incl. AutoCAD, Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estimation.
6. Familiarity with construction management software packages and full knowledge of computer skills and software.
7. Strong & pleasant personality with excellent communication skills,
8. Excellent self-correspondence & perfect English spoken and written. Arabic is an advantage
Job responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Identifying prospective projects and booking new businesses
• Identify prospective vendors and develop them
• Develop yearly forecast for new projects
• Design and execute marketing strategies
• Review of tender documents, drawings and schedules to ensure that there are no missing files.
• Review the project scope and discuss with Client for any clarification.
• Review and approve estimates
• Deals with the vendor on both technical and Contracts aspects.
• Attend techno-Contracts meeting with Client / Consultant
• Negotiate the price and finalize the Contract in coordination with Managing Director
• To finalize contracts/ subcontracts agreements, in coordination with MD
• Identify training needs of marketing and estimation team and arrange suitable training to improve their professional skill and competence
• Visit major customers and keep close liaison with them
• Arrange Meeting for focused groups of Clients / Consultants and explain our scope of work and capabilities
• Organize Project Site visit for Clients/ Consultants and meeting with Site Engineers, QA/QC team
• Conduct competition analysis
• Representing the customer needs in internal functions
• Responsible for administering customer satisfaction survey
• Responsible for collecting payments from the Clients
TEMALCO Contracting and Trading Co. W.L.L. was established in 1978 in Doha, Qatar specializing in General Construction. Ever since, the Company has been actively involved in the Construction of General Infrastructure Contracts Viz. Water Networks, Sewerage Schemes involving Foul & Surface Water, Sewerage Treatment Plants, Pumping Stations and related Industrial Buildings.
The Company is well reputed for timely execution using efficient construction procedures, modern techniques and highly qualified personnel.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases