• Ensure that commercial resources are adequate for the successful delivery of the project.
• Demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and work as part of the Project Team.
• Maintain and manage project risk registers to ensure early identification of risks and ensure that contingencies are in place to manage and minimize the risks.
• Implement and comply fully with NMDC Commercial Procedures at site level.
• Ensure the maximizing of cash flow through the timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
• Ensure that project teams have a good commercial understanding and focus, giving the appropriate motivation and leading by personal example.
• Manage the timely procurement of subcontractors.
Educational Qualifications & Certifications:
• Bachelor and or Masters in Construction related degree or Diploma and relevant experience.
• Attainment of Professional Qualifications RICS, CIOB, ICES or similar.
Function specific experience:
• Management of staff
• Negotiation skills
Industry related experience:
• Marine Construction
• Civil infrastructure construction
Years of experience:
• 15-20 years
• Microsoft Office
Walkin for you