• This class specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.
• Supervises and directs the activities of assigned staff; coordinates, prioritizes and assigns tasks and projects; tracks and reviews work progress and activities; participates in the selection and training of CR of staff; undertakes disciplinary action as required; conducts performance evaluations; coordinates scheduling of staff to ensure proper operational coverage.
• Oversees operations to identify needs; ensures compliance with regulations; trains staff as required.
• Assists Spark Operations / client reps with the development of goals, objectives, policies and procedures; ensures compliance with and effectively implements policies and procedures; attends and conducts meetings and training sessions as required;
• Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Spark Security services and to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
• Oversees and personally performs a variety of administrative details such as entering employee time, preparing daily, weekly, monthly reports, , transmitting / escalation of information, and keeping reference reports up to date.
• Coordinate with public law enforcement agencies/ internal and external agencies as part of crisis management
• Represents the company with dignity, integrity, and a spirit of cooperation in all relationships with staff and the public.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Principles and techniques of public relations and customer service.
• Principles and practices of employee supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline.
• Practices of developing teams, motivating employees and maintaining employee morale.
• Agency regulations (ASSD/PSBD), policies, statutes, office administrative processes and procedures.
• Private Security Service’s arithmetic.
• Safety, security and first aid policies and procedures.
• Use of specified computer applications involving word processing, data entry and/or standard report generation.
• Use of specified computer applications involving the management of databases or spreadsheet files and the development of special report formats.
• DVR Record keeping principles and practices.
• Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Techniques for dealing with the public, in person and over the telephone
• CCTV Surveillance and investigations
• Crisis management
• Report writing