You will have primary responsibility for leading Company operations in Qatar, for the overall growth strategy, organizational leadership, financial and organizational management, external communications, and marketing and sales efforts.
• Delivery of the overall revenue and profit targets for the team
• Oversight, in collaboration with technical experts in the team, the delivery of high-quality projects on time and to budget
• Regular reviews of financial reporting activities (feeding into bi-weekly and quarterly financial reporting and Country Review process)
• Ownership of the recruitment process to attract new team members into the team
• Active participation in collaboration with other country leads in the middle east and globally in the strategic development of local and international client networks
• Build and manage relationships on behalf of company with senior stakeholders and leaders from other Affiliates, Contractors, Consultants and government entities
• Represent the company at industry forums and act as an industry leader on behalf of the company
• Maintain connections with clients to create leads and build a network of clients who buy repeat business
• Work with clients proactively to develop business, demonstrating an understanding of needs across the client organization
• Act as Principal in Charge (i.e. take overall accountability for selling and delivering) several strategically important, innovative projects for clients
• Provide leadership and act as a role-model to and for team members
• Ensure the team are highly engaged
• Work with regional colleagues to operationalize and localize centrally-driven strategies Requirements
• Experience of working at a leadership level with responsibility for leading business initiatives and teams in the construction/dewatering sector.
• A BS degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university
• Qatar Experience is essential
• Commercial awareness and thorough understanding of the construction and/or drilling industry at a global and local level. This will have been earned through working within the construction or drilling industries in the MENA region.
• Must be an experienced professional with a track record of driving business growth
• Must have a highly analytical and conceptual mindset combined with leadership skills and deep commercial acumen.
• Evidence of delivering high profile projects, customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace. We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases