Company Cognizant Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
Industry IT/ Computers - Software
Years of Experience 7 - 12 years
Posted On 30th Oct 2018
Skills Credit Risk,SAS
Role Summary: In this role the Credit Risk/ Technology SAS Developer will be responsible for:
• Expert in Credit Risk Data with a strong focus on business knowledge and quantitative modelling
• Having 8+ years of demonstrable experience in Credit Risk with a focus on Data Management using SAS
• Development, delivery and maintenance of Credit Risk data for use in Model build data preparation, monitoring and product ionised process. Development of efficient and effective automated data processes for Quantitative Analytics
• Strong understanding of business performance and analytics concepts and applications
• Strong understanding of relevant business management requirements and systems
• Ability to work in demanding and high pace environment
• Ability to perform impacts analysis on upstream, internal and external changes to the data and the systems
Key Technical Skills: The ideal candidate will have:
• SAS 9.4 - Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide (Advanced)
• SAS Data Integration (DI) Studio (Advanced)
• Credit Risk Management (Intermediate)
• SQL Programming (Advanced)
• Data warehouse/Teradata (Intermediate)
• Data Modelling and Reporting (Intermediate)
• Hands on use of the Atlassian toolset of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket (Intermediate)
• Strong verbal communication skills to convey information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain messages.
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services that helps Clients bring the future of work to life – today – in a business environment that is being transformed by accelerating globalization, virtualization, and the shift toward cloud technologies.
We continuously seek the “best and the brightest” when we recruit new employees, and we’re consistently an “employer of choice” at leading engineering and business schools around the world. Our domain industry specialists have well-established backgrounds working with companies in the industries we serve.
Our teams and their talent are a principle reason that we consistently outperform the competition.
Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.