Role Summary: In this role the Credit Risk/ Technology SAS Developer will be responsible for:
• Expert in Credit Risk Data with a strong focus on business knowledge and quantitative modelling
• Having 8+ years of demonstrable experience in Credit Risk with a focus on Data Management using SAS
• Development, delivery and maintenance of Credit Risk data for use in Model build data preparation, monitoring and product ionised process. Development of efficient and effective automated data processes for Quantitative Analytics
• Strong understanding of business performance and analytics concepts and applications
• Strong understanding of relevant business management requirements and systems
• Ability to work in demanding and high pace environment
• Ability to perform impacts analysis on upstream, internal and external changes to the data and the systems
Key Technical Skills: The ideal candidate will have:
• SAS 9.4 - Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide (Advanced)
• SAS Data Integration (DI) Studio (Advanced)
• Credit Risk Management (Intermediate)
• SQL Programming (Advanced)
• Data warehouse/Teradata (Intermediate)
• Data Modelling and Reporting (Intermediate)
• Hands on use of the Atlassian toolset of JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket (Intermediate)
• Strong verbal communication skills to convey information and ideas in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain messages.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients; business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases