• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Communication with sales to provide information of OOS, credit excess when processing sales orders.
• Accurate input of data on the system.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Foodco Holding was established in 2006 to reflect the growing diversity of the group, which had seen the establishment of a number of companies under the banner of Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Company (Foodco) presently and was established in Abu Dhabi in 1979 as a public share holding entity under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of U.A.E , these former divisions operate as standalone subsidiaries of Foodco Holding.
Supported by a dedicated team of approximately 500 employees, Foodco Holding continues to evolve, excelling in terms of expansion and innovation, with operations covering the food sector, retail, packaging, catering, restaurant franchising and other areas.
As a testament to our success, a 2011 survey conducted by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade entitled Success Stories of 110 UAE-based International Investors recognized Foodco Holding as one of the countrys seven most accomplished companies in the food industry sector.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases