We're running an Online Hiring Event this coming Saturday to hire Customer Support Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Customer Support Managers at Crossover are excited about their mission to deliver stellar service and develop people. Our Managers are experts in analyzing data from our Worksmart tool to drive performance. These elite coaches are the driving force behind Crossover’s success.
Depending on the situation your day could start with:
- 1:1 meeting where the metrics are reviewed, feedback on the call and ticket analysis is given; and any blockers that agents have, discussed
- Coaching sessions where agents need help/guidance on a specific topic, from soft-skills advice to technical product training
- Weekly meetings: enforcing team updates, process changes, and/or improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Pristine spoken English
- 7+ years of software support experience managing +15 L1/L2 software support agents
- Experience with deep diving for >500 tickets volume per week
- Experience writing technical knowledge base articles and playbooks
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including critical thinking, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Committed to self-development and the professional growth of others
- A passion for creating work in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve the process
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp: "I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
-Mikael F "The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
-Javed Z "I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.Join our community of remote professionals!