As Cyber Security Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be working on the core technologies mainly Palo Alto Networks, F5, Fire Eye, Cisco and Symantec. It is a must that you must have experience in two (2) of the said technologies at least. Additionally, you will work on the below responsibilities:
• Work closely with and support the sales team through the sales cycle of Cyber Security solutions.
• Be responsible for sales lead qualification, solution design, BOQ generation and proposal solution write-ups.
• Work on designing and developing high quality technical responses to RFPs/ RFQs & RFIs that meet clients’ requirements.
• Present Cyber Security Solutions to clients articulating benefits, value and key differentiators
• Own full responsibility for accurately and completely populating technical proposal contents while meeting client / RFP requirements
• Produce professional statements of Work (SOW) and High-Level Designs (HLD) for the solutions that are being recommended.
To be considered for one of these excellent job openings, you must have the skills and qualifications:
• 5+ year’s cyber security pre-sales experience.
• Experience designing cyber security solutions (i.e. level 4 network, level 7/application firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, ATP) AND/OR Information Security solutions (email and web gateways, WAF, DLP, Identity Based Firewalls, next gen firewalls, secure mobility).
• In-depth knowledge of the cyber security industry, current trends and a proven ability to deep-dive in to technology and showcase your thought leadership.
• Must have a demonstrable track record of success engaging with and providing cyber security solutions to senior stakeholders within large enterprise client accounts.
• Demonstrable communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with cyber security vendor technologies and products including but not limited to: Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, F5, Infoblox, Blue Coat, Cisco, Juniper and Fire Eye.
• Attention to detail and high quality technical writing skills.
In return, our customer is offering an excellent career platform to learn and progress by working on exciting yet challenging projects in a region that is thriving as present due to several government incentives. Depending on skills and experience, our client can offer a competitive salary package between $4,000 and $5,500 USD per month plus full family status benefits (Medical, Visa, Flights etc).
For further information on one of these three positions, please send your updated CV in MS Word format to [HIDDEN TEXT]