Our client, a leading IT system integrator in the GCC is currently seeking for Data Center and Virtualization Pre-Sales Engineer to work on multiple challenging projects based in Saudi Arabia on a permanent basis.
As Data Center and Virtualization Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be working closely with and support sales team through the sales cycle of Data Infrastructure and Cloud solutions. At the same time, you will also be handling for the below functions:
• Be responsible for sales lead qualification, solution design, BOQ generation and proposal solution write-ups.
• Work on designing and developing high quality technical responses to RFPs/ RFQs & RFIs that meet clients’ requirements.
• Present Data Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions to clients articulating benefits, value and key differentiators
• Own full responsibility for accurately and completely populating technical proposal contents while meeting client / RFP requirements
• Produce professional statements of Work (SOW) and High-Level Designs (HLD) for the solutions that are being recommended.
To be considered for one of these excellent job openings, you must have the skills and qualifications:
• 5 year’s Data Infrastructure & Cloud pre-sales experience.
• Experience designing Storage, Backup, DR, Virtualization, VDI & Cloud solutions.
• In-depth knowledge of above industries, current trends and a proven ability to deep-dive in to technology and showcase your thought leadership.
• Must have a demonstrable track record of success engaging with and providing Data Center & Cloud solutions to senior stakeholders within large enterprise client accounts.
• Demonstrable communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Data infrastructure & Cloud vendor technologies and products including but not limited to: DELL EMC / Nutanix /HP/ NetApp/ VMWare/ Citrix / rubrik/ Commvault/ Amazon/ Azure.
• Attention to detail and high quality technical writing skills.