• The Design Manager- Roads & Highways is responsible for all roads and highways design activities within the UAE design center.
• The jobholder is responsible enforce policies and procedures, ensure quality, manage cost, capacity and utilization within the Roads & Highways Section.
• The jobholder is responsible to attract, develop and standardize roads and highways capabilities within the UAE design center. He shall stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the roads and highways space and represent the firm as a specialist in the professional engineering communities and international forums.
• Develop the Roads & Highways Section budget and raise to the Senior Manager/Senior Director - Roads & Highways / Transport Planning for review
• Track capacity and report on utilization levels of Roads & Highways Section design staff as per targets set by the VP / Senior Director - Transportation and the Senior Director - Roads & Highways / Transport Planning , and manage resources accordingly
* Present design outcome to clients, as needed Ensure client satisfaction with roads and highways design deliverables prepared in the UAE design center
Lead and manage the Roads & Highways Section team towards achieving the Roads & Highways Section targets included in the Transportation Sector business plan
Provide input on the Roads & Highways Section capacity and capability to deliver projects, outsourcing needs, expert knowledge and man-hour estimates during the proposal development stage
Recommend and engage specialty suppliers for the Roads & Highways Section, as required
Assign roads and highways design engineers to project teams, as required by project scope, in coordination with Project Managers
Assign roads and highways design engineers to projects in Geographies, in coordination with Geography Managers
Oversee design development of the roads and highways design teams in the UAE design center at all stages (concept design, schematic design, draft final design, tender and construction documents etc.)
Provide technical advice to design teams, during all design stages, including design development, design review, design coordination, value engineering and design validation, as required
Review design deliverables prepared by the Roads & Highways Section and ensure correct implementation of quality control measures
Lead value engineering activities for design deliverables prepared in the Roads & Highways Section
Ensure close coordination and knowledge sharing between the Roads & Highways Section and Roads & Highways Sections in other design centers within the Company network through periodic meetings
Enforce corporate policies and procedures in Roads & Highways Section
Research roads and highways market trends and ensure that the Roads & Highways Section is at the forefront of technology and capabilities trends
Ensure consistency and high performance of the Roads & Highways Section design staff
Develop manpower plan for the Roads & Highways Section and submit to the Senior Director - Roads & Highways / Transport Planning for review
Recommend hiring and termination of Roads & Highways Section design staff, and raise to the Senior Manager/Senior Director - Roads & Highways / Transport Planning for review
Ensure that all new joiners in the Roads & Highways Section are inducted and trained on Companies design standards and quality procedures’
Ensure the execution of staff evaluation as part of project close-out activities in coordination with respective Project Managers
Develop training plan and technology upgrade requests for the Roads & Highways (UAE) Section and submit to the Senior Manager/Senior Director - Roads & Highways / Transport Planning (UAE) for review
Upload the Roads & Highways design deliverables into Company knowledge management system in accordance with corporate policies and in coordination with Project Managers
Contribute to a healthy work environment for employees
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases