Develop and manage Silatech’s Enterprise strategy and Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and represent these to the executive management team (EMT) and the external stakeholders as appropriate
- Oversee Enterprise BUs business development and opportunity identification activities
- Oversee Enterprise BUs new program design and structuring
- Oversee brokering of strategic partnerships (including multilateral/bilateral donor institutions, development financial institutions, international NGOs, foundations and private donors) and develop investment leverage and fund raising opportunities.
- Work with Country Operations and Country Managers to develop and implement country-level enterprise programming and resource development
- Develop and nurture cross-BU relationships, including effective co-ordination with staff and consultants from other units.
- Actively monitor and manage program quality and performance
- Ensure effective implementation of Silatech’s KPI framework and other organization-wide policies and procedures within the Enterprise unit
- Manage narrative, financial and impact reporting to the EMT
- Mobilize financial and non-financial resources to cover the costs and ensure the successful implementation and financial sustainability of enterprise programming
- Line management and ongoing development of a high performing enterprise team comprised of permanent staff and consultants
- Public representation on Silatech’s behalf in industry forums and the media, regionally and internationally
- Thought-leadership role in promoting the introduction of new and more effective approaches to enterprise support in the region via various communications channels (publications, articles, blogs etc)
- Work with the Technology and Research Units to improve the design and reach of enterprise programming.
- In coordination with the Research and Policy BU, lead policy engagements in the enterprise space through engagement with regional policymakers and evaluations of our programmatic impact in partnership with world-class research institutions.
Silatech is an International social development nonprofit non-government organization headquartered in Qatar that works on connecting Arab Youth wherever they are to jobs and enable resources for them to establish and sustain successful enterprises through providing innovative solutions to its local, regional and international partners
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases