- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guideline
· Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
· In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
· Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
· An analytical mind with a strategic ability
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· CA / CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus