1. Director of operation creates the branches' sales budget within the General Manager's scope of the specified
2. Accountable to General Manager for the cost, sales and profitability of all the units of Huqqa.
3. Analyzes the connected departments in terms of operating cost, sales increase efficiency, work simplification and
sanitation. He / She makes necessary corrections to reach maximum performance, makes constructive suggestions, controls the employee cost.
4. Coordinates all affiliated departments within the scope of these targets and follows budgets. He / She makes plans
to reach the targets
5. Determines sales volume and cost ratios for targeted profitability in the budget line, develops criteria for
determining production and service quality.
6. Provides to diccussed about business problems, changes to be made in practice, innovations to be brought up, in the weekly coordination meeting where all aspects of the affiliated department are done.
7. A natural member of R & D team actively. He participates the meetings and presents ideas, develops processes.
8. Develops new ideas that develops sales and planning about cost-cutting measures with the department sub-unit
9. Prepares the norm determination study of the new branches and internal transfer and promotion situations. He / She follows his / her team on the job training and product training.
10. Supports the managers of affiliated departments in their tasks and gives the necessary instructions.
11. Makes inspections by visiting branches. The application checks whether the required methods and standards are
complied with. He / She provides feedback on the problems detected during the visits to the branch, and makes improvement plans.
12. He / She reviewes monthly cost reports. If there are deviations, he / she prepares healing actions plan and transfer them to the team, and supervises the process.
13. He / She provides his department to work in coordination with other departments by means of weekly coordination
14. He / She controls the efficiency of the entire service team. He / She develops and implement training programs to
make them more productive
15. He / she establishes and supervises the establishment of the hygiene standards.
16. Constantly, he / she keeps the sector's pulse, follows the agenda. He / she performs competitive analysis.
According to the results of analysis, he / she tries to find new and innovative products. He works on about pricing and sales strategy.
17. He / She motivates his / her team to work in team spirit.
18. Controls the weekly work programs in all branches. He / She intervenes according to necessity.
19. Provides and checks that all coordinators and managers affiliated with him / her are responsible for the
documentation of products, equipment, procedures, follow-up charts, etc. in their fields.