Responsible for the analysis and management of all fundraising channels and activities, ensuring long-term, flexible and unrestricted resources for Silatech.
- Leads the day-to-day engagement with development partners to build strong relations and mobilize resources to support Silatech’s agenda deliverables.
- Develops a comprehensive resource mobilization strategy for Silatech which specifies achievable targets and how the team can achieve them.
- Manages fund raising cycle including concept note/proposal development processes in collaboration with program teams to ensure that they are properly coordinated and consistent with internal program priorities, cross cutting issues and donor priorities and requirements.
- Coordinates with the Finance Director establishing working modalities in the area of financial data tracking and analysis for budgeting, monitoring, and reporting and grant audit in order to meet program objectives and stakeholders/donor requirements.
- Work with Communication team to standardize and ensure quality of external documents (such as proposal and report) and to organize high level monitoring field visits/events for government and development partners.
- Manages a comprehensive database of donors and sub-grantees to facilitate tracking of partnerships and outreach to potential partners.
- Harmonizes planning, budgeting and reporting guidelines & templates for Development Partners (DPs) to align their support with priority areas.
- Reviews and presents internal monthly updates, resource allocation and grants management for Senior Management Team and periodic reports for Development Partners submission.
Silatech is an International social development nonprofit non-government organization headquartered in Qatar that works on connecting Arab Youth wherever they are to jobs and enable resources for them to establish and sustain successful enterprises through providing innovative solutions to its local, regional and international partners
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases