Dispatch Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all of the work that gets done in a warehouse or call center on a daily basis. The dispatcher is the first point of contact whose primary responsibility is to initiate the appropriate response. His primary duty is to ensure employees work hard to provide every customer with quality and professional service.
1. Examining Items & Ensuring Quality Delivery
2. Recruit and train employees
3. Keep records of employee’s productivity
4. Develop and maintain efficient workflow
5. Monitor employees as well as operational processes.
6. Prepare and Deliver regular reports to Senior Management
7. Research and prepare resources to develop timely as well as efficient workflow
8. Verifies items shipped by matching bills of Exit; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies
9. Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
10. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
SALARY : 1500 -2500 + Accommodation (Near to work place)
Work Location: SHARJAH - SAIFZONE
GENDER: MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
NATIONALITY: INDIAN ONLY
FRESHERS ARE WELCOME
Walkin for Interview on :
20-01-2019 form 9:30 to 11:00
21-01-2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
22-01-2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
Office Address: DESIGNTEX, SHOP NO:08, AL NASR PALACE BUILDING, OUD MEHTA, DUBAI
Closing Date of Job Vacancy:22-01-2019
May send Email to: [HIDDEN TEXT]
ONLY IF YOU ARE HARD WORKER, MOTIVATED WITH GOOD COMMANDING SKILLS COME FOR WALKIN DRIVE ON GIVEN DATES AND TIMINGS