Job description / Role
Divisional Manager - 2 Vacancies
• To manage, plan, direct and administer policies and goals for a regional office regarding profitability, performance, work competency and growth.
• Business Development/Marketing: Represent company in new business opportunities through contacts with parties who are a critical part of new project possibilities. Secure follow-up work with existing clients based on performance.
• Provide division with sufficient estimating capabilities and proper direction. Oversee the preparation of all bids, estimates and budgets.
Financial/Budget & Cost Control:
• Develop revenue and profit projections.
• Review, recommend and monitor annual and long term budgets to ensure adherence to expense control and achievement of revenue projections.
• Manage and direct day-to-day activities of division staff in line with established policies, practices and procedures. Assist directly in establishing long and short term planning of objectives for regional office.
• Effectively manage overall planning and implementation of division projects.
• Provide division with appropriate staff, resources, and direction required to fulfill business development, financial, estimating, and operational goals.
• Oversee performance of design and construction phase of contract commitments to ensure profitability and timely execution of work. Maintain close contact with owner and architect during all phases of negotiated contracts.
• Plan, organize, direct and control all engineering operations, personnel, budgets and policies for the office.
• 10-15 years of experience as Director of Field Operations or Senior Project Manager with a major ENR Top 100 firm that has done Construction Management, Design/Build, Negotiated, and Lump Sum Contracts.
• Effective management of construction work, resulting in completion of contracts within time and cost limits.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, decision-making ability, strong management and leadership skills, computer experience, bachelor’s degree.