Job Description :
Overview The Project
Transit Talent Solutions is proud to partner with the FLOW Consortium (Ansaldo STS, Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane), who have been successfully appointed by ArRiyadh Development Authority as the Operations & Maintenance Contractor for Package 5, comprising Lines 3, 4, 5 & 6 of the 6-line Riyadh Metro.
Our market sector experience is in Operations and Maintenance, from specialised rail professionals to teams of talented customer service and support functions.
We actively encourage you to apply for the position below, share it with a friend or search the database for a position that may be more suitable to your experience and interests.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this iconic project. Opportunity
- Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Checking quality of documents.
- Monitoring processes.
- Producing listings.
- Setting up project filling systems.
- Teaming up with other documentation groups.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the Document Controller
Who Are We
Transit Talent Solutions is working with Ansaldo STS to deliver a major recruitment drive for an iconic Riyadh project.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems.