Dream Inn Dubai is a leading high-end Holiday Homes operator and offer to the guests a unique and innovative experience combining the best between a hotel and home.
The company was first launched in 2016 as one of the first holiday homes operators licensed by the DTCM. A true pioneer in Dubai, Dream Inn offers this new philosophy of luxury apartments to the UAE and aspires to recreate the typical idea of what defines hospitality across the world. By combining the attention and care that guests expect at renowned luxury hotels with the freedom and privacy of their own home, Dream Inn brings their vision into reality.
From breath-taking designs to 5 -star hotel amenities, we go into details to reach the climax of the best hotels service while offering this inimitable comfort and privacy our guests cherish at home. Located in the fanciest areas in Dubai, each of our apartments and villas has been designed with love to welcome the guest with this heart-warming feeling he would sense in his house.
Our office is located in Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our collection of properties is all around Dubai.Department
Sales & Marketing
Will be in-charge of the full-scale responsibility of E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Online Distribution tasks for Dream Inn Holiday Homes Rental LLC.
• Administer all selling platforms
• When launching a special rate plan, ensuring efficient and maximized usage of all distribution E- channels and maintaining party as the main pricing strategy
• Responsible for maintaining competitive edge on all online booking portals for the Company to maximize yield and to ensure top level content and conduct regular audits
• Manage relationship with our distributors (Booking.com, AirBnb, Expedia, Agoda, etc.)
• Implement promotion strategies
• Responsible for managing the full spectrum of Company’s website which includes web maintenance and troubleshooting, ensuring that the website is updated for new mobile and computer notebooks being used by potential guests.
• Responsible for the time-to-time updates and development of the Company’s website
• Monitor website performance and traffic reports
• Develop and implement E-Marketing initiatives in collaboration with the Revenue and Sales & Marketing team to increase the number of qualified visitors to the Company’s website to increase revenues and conversions.
• Management of effective SEO strategy and implementation
• Ensure top or first page ranking of the Company website on search engines
• Provide day to day support of PMS and website CMS
• PMS and channel manager implementation and maintenance
• Ensure that all social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) have online presence and reviews are monitored/replied.
• Manage Social Media campaigns based on the current market trends
• Develop strategies to promote the Company across social media networks
• Email marketing campaigns
Reports and Market Trends
• Monitoring and analyzing market trends
• Responsible for providing reports on competitors' products, services, and promotions
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Fluent English and a second language would be a plus.
• Must possess a customer first mentality
• Hospitality background is a must
• Analytical skills with knowledge of hospitality tools