• The Electrical Utility Engineer is a junior member of the utility supervision services team in GIS Department. He/she acts as a technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, contractors and site team.
• The jobholder monitors site progress and makes sure that the work carried is as per Company specification and QC procedures. He/she processes daily site information, such as Submittals, RFI's and Shop drawings.
• Ensure responsibilities are fulfilled with a high quality and in a cost-effective manner
• Support Project Managers with managing client relations and expectations, as needed
• Support Project Managers with responding to client clarifications on technical and contractual issues, as needed
• Support Project Managers with organizing inspections by third parties, as needed
• Ensure client satisfaction with construction supervision services
• Review shop drawings, materials submittals and bills of
Quantities for accuracy of calculations. Notify the
Associate Project anager of any discrepancies
• Supervise the installations of equipment on site.
• Closely work with the project team to carry out
All inspection subject to the daily form submitted by
• Attend technical and progress meetings to discuss and
Share relevant information for the smooth progress of
The construction project
• Review the contractor payment and compare the
Percentages submitted by the contractor with the actual
on site. Raise any iscrepancies to the Contractor for
• Monitor all safety aspects of the project and ensure strict
Adherence to the safety regulations as dictated by the
Senior HSSE Engineer
• Monitor site progress; make sure that the work carried On site is as per Company specification and QC procedures. Notify the Contractor of any necessary revisions
• Issue letters, site instructions and NCR, as necessary.
• Implement corporate policies and procedures
• Attend periodic training to further develop relevant skills
Walkin for you