We are looking for a highly qualified ELECTRO MECHANICAL ENGINEER to report directly to the MD with excellent managerial skills of no less than 10 yrs. in the execution of all projects in the company on a tactical and strategic level.
1. BSc Eng’g Mechanical / Electrical from reputed Universities
2. With 10 Yrs. Min Experience ASHGHAL's Pumping Stations, TSE, Sewerage & Irrigation Networks involving all M&E Materials required for same viz Pumps, Deodorizers, DI Pipes & Fittings, Couplings, all types of Valves, Actuators, RTUs, SCADA incl all related Electrical Works.
3. Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
4. Strong character with excellent English Written/Oral + Computer and Self correspondence skills.
5. Age must be bet. 35 - 45 yrs. & Sponsorship change is a must
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to produce specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
• Should be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
• Responsible for the success of all projects on a strategic and tactical level.
• Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the owner informed of any critical issues.
• Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve schedule milestones and quality constraints.
• Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem.
• Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design.
• Develop and test prototypes of devices they design.
• Analyze the test results and change the design as needed.
• Oversee the manufacturing process for the device.
• Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets).
• Monitor day to day project activities and ensure project activities are carried out as per plan.
• Handle the assignments delegated by Project Manager.
• Identification, review, correction of non-conforming products.
• Prepare detailed design, design calculations and schematic sketches.
• Identify material, equipment and manpower requirements to complete the project work on time.
• Prepare daily reports and weekly reports and submit to the Project Manager.
• Responsible to achieve quality objectives at the Project site.
• Maintain machinery and tools in good condition.
• Monitor to ensure all employees follow safety rules and regulations at project site.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and strategies laid down by the Company to achieve the objectives.
• Implement QHSE Policy.
• Ensure effective functioning of all activities in compliance with QHSE procedures.
• Responsible for achieving the QHSE objectives in their area.
We are a Grade ‘A’ Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases