Role : Electronics Technicians - Security Systems
Job location : Qatar
Job type : Full time permanent
Job Industry : Information technology
Roles and responsibilities :
Software House, S2 AMAG, GE Security, Casi, Honeywell, Lenel and/or IDenticard hardware and software installation experience are a must.
- Installs and monitors security system components for CCTV, access control, and intrusion detection
- Diagnoses and corrects problems with security system hardware and software, logically solve problems relating to Relay logic and troubleshooting of systems cable and devices, Controllers, Readers Boards, PSU, Field Boards preparation etc..,
- Install and assemble of electronic systems based on technical specifications.
- Repair and maintain electronic systems as needed.
- Operate power and manual tools safely to avoid accidents.
- Make cable and wiring connections accurately.
- Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements.
- Perform system testing to evaluate performance and functionality.
- Maintain inventory control of electronic components and tools.
- Maintain documentations of system installation and maintenance procedures.
- Coordinate with management to determine deadlines for the assigned tasks.
- Recommend upgrades and modifications to improve system performance.
- Develop prototypes for feasibility analysis and make product presentations.
- Understand drawings, technical manuals and instructions for perform system installation activities.
- Mentor and guide other Technicians when required.
- Report completed and ongoing tasks to Supervisor on daily basis.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals
Physical Demands :
Position is physically comfortable; position requires sitting approximately (10%) walking approximately (40%), standing approximately (50%), etc. Must be able to lift (75lbs), carrying (25lbs) pushing (50lbs), pulling (50lbs). Ability to climb a ladder/stairs and maintain balance. Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching and reaching. Must be able to hear, speak and see (corrected vision to 20/40. Must be able to distinguish all colors. Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks.
Takes responsibility to accomplish job assignments within reasonable deadlines. * Willing to accept new projects and/or commitments. * Does due diligence to complete projects within specified timeframes and/or fulfill commitments. * Arrives to work on time prepared and ready to contribute.
Willingly adjusts to changing work assignments or conditions. * Open to changes in operational procedures, technology, and/or organizational structure. * Views changes as opportunities for learning and professional development. * Displays a positive attitude to encourage others. * Promptly responds to changes in work priorities and/or unexpected circumstances or situations.
Visa available for nationalities : Nepal, Philippines, Srilanka are preferred.