• To safely respond to emergency calls as required, providing emergency care in accordance with approved clinical guidelines and departmental policies and procedures • To safely transport patients from the scene of an incident to a health care facility
• To assist critical care paramedics in the advanced care of critically ill or injured patients • To maintain operational and functional readiness of an ambulance unit, emergency medical equipment and disposable supplies • To liaise with partner agencies to ensure the coordinated delivery of emergency medical care to ill or injured patients • Maximize on-call time by prioritizing administrative and on-scene tasks
• Treat all stakeholders with respect and compassion • Adhere to all protocols, policies and procedures
• Commit to continuous professional development to deepen understanding and practice of pre-hospital medicine
• Maintain and calibrate equipment, vehicles and machinery
• Document and report maintenance and process issues for consideration
• Document records with accuracy and efficiency
• Adhere to strict confidentiality and ethical practice
• Create a safe work environment for colleagues and patients
• Emphasize Occupational Safety and Health Programs
• Participate in all emergency response and training exercises
In 1976, Aljaber Trading & Contracting Co., W.L.L. (JTC) was initially founded and established by the late Mr. Sultan Mohammed Al-Jaber as a trading company. Since then, JTC has grown into a company with multi-million dollars worth of building construction projects.
JTC is a professional in construction engineering, bringing more quality of work through the understanding of customer requirements and expectations. Throughout the years, JTC has become one of the very well-known construction companies in the state of Qatar, honored with customer satisfaction among its wide base of local and international clients both in the government and private sectors.
Over a short period of time, JTC transcended to become one of the leaders in building various projects such as commercial and housing complexes, educational and medical institutions, infrastructure, sports arenas, and has been instrumental in the industrial expansion of Qatar. JTC has also developed different professional specialties at different areas of the industry such as metal works, ready-mix, carpentry and joinery, heavy equipment and transportation, electro-mechanical and much more.
JTC's great strength lies in the capability of delivering projects on time with the required quality of work, achieved through experienced and well-qualified staff of engineers and good craftsmanship.
JTC continues to be recognized as leader in its professional, demonstrated by its vast range of services, expertise and ties with different esteemed international organizations.
JTC is a member of the Al Jaber Group of companies and the Qatar Green Building Council.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases