1. Provide input to short, medium and/or long term project plans, schedules, resources and project deadlines.
2. Optimize critical path activities on projects that may be scheduled concurrently.
3. Assist in developing project plan controls to mitigate the risk of incurring penalties, warranty repairs or other costs that involve substantial financial adversary.
4. Use benchmark assumptions and historical data to assist planning and arranging manpower capacities and disciplines.
5. Assist in establishing cost-effective strategies to ensure overall efforts are aligned with customer and Company requirements.
6. Apply lesson learned philosophy to future planning practices to ensure continual improvement.
7. Apply skills, knowledge and ability to ensure designs, systems and process enable target production throughput rate to be safely achievable in line with Section Plan, KPIs, N-KOM Values and IMS system.
8. Foster an engaging culture of safe and productive work through role modelling values.
9. Build and maintain a stimulating and challenging environment by taking a professional approach to interactions, using effective communications and providing coaching and encouragement to others to help them achieve their maximum level of performance.
10. Ensure completion of the project within the agreed timeframe and man-hours allocated.
11. Match manpower capacity to base demand profile for the work.
12. Monitor forecast against actual to ensure meeting customer requirement while salvage alternative cost effective solutions.
13. Ensure the employees and contractors identify and mitigate the hazards and risks with control measures through preparation of fit for purpose work Permits & Risk Assessments and monitoring execution activities.
14. Conduct briefing to the section and ensure execution in compliance with all safety and quality aspects of IMS, policies, procedures and work instructions.
15. Incorporate quality design principles and analyze and solve manufacturing discrepancies, while interfacing with the quality team.
N-KOM is one of Middle East's leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard's flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases