Enterprise Account Manager is urgently required by a leading ICT vendor to be based in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia on a permanent basis. The ideal Candidate should be based in Riyadh or be willing to relocate.
Skills and experience required:
• Be responsible for service solution sales in specific account
• Independently get insight into customer, develop solution and opportunities, Collect and analyse competitor`s information.
• Analyse and study on Industry trends, align and apply with Saudi market
• Analyse current operators’ status, define the strategy and action plan for specified projects, and execute them to lead team to win projects
• Act as the primary owner for building customer relationships with mid-high-level customer of the related organization; build and maintain customer relationships, manage the customer expectation and improve the customer perception
• Must be a Saudi National
• Strong strategic and analytic skills, presentation skills
• Proficient both verbal and written English
• Ranges of skills and experience in presales or consulting and familiarity with ICT Vendors such as CISCO, NOKIA, Ericsson, etc….
• 3+ years Telco and Sales Experience
Day to day tasks:
• Building Relationships with CEO and C level
• Understanding plans and problems within the business
• Putting together proposal to fix the problem by working with the technical team
Ateca Consulting is a specialist IT and Telecoms Recruitment Company. From our headquarters in London a highly trained team of consultants work with clients around the world.
We have many of the world’s leading organizations among our prestigious client list and are involved in some of the most high-profiled ICT projects Worldwide. Our excellent understanding of our sector and close relationship with our clients enables us to understand their exact requirements and provide bespoke strategies to ensure the right people are recruited at all levels of the business.
We work closely with clients regarding both contingency and project recruitment, offering contract and permanent resource solutions. Our market-focused approach has enabled us to build a database of highly skilled consultants, many of whom have been introduced to us through personal referral and therefore are rarely on the open market. All candidates are fully referenced before being submitted to any client.
Through our many years of experience we have learnt to understand what our clients need and to match that need with speed and accuracy. We know that in a competitive market place it is important to be flexible, reliable and responsive and this is what defines our service.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases