Experience: 25 to 30 Years. Should have experience in handling EHS Management functions in construction projects (including high rise building construction projects of 50 stories plus), with few years of latest experience in EHS at Corporate Role. Should be working with Engineering and Construction Companies of International repute. Should have proven track record of strong execution / technical capabilities. Should have strong abilities in execution leadership, team leadership, passion for results. Should be innovative and entrepreneurial in approach.
Qualifications : Full Time Engineering Graduate (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) with EHS qualifications such as NEBOSH IGC / IOSH from approved institutes.
Role & Responsibilities : The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
• Heading Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Function of Residential Buildings & Factories Business based out of Mumbai and be responsible for the overall EHS organization, guiding EHS team in providing quality EHS services to operations and facilitate in achieving benchmark performance.
• Responsible to ensure the implementation of company's EHS Policy & Integrated Management System for EHS at the all project sites in Residential Buildings & Factories Business.
• Responsible to develop guidelines & procedures to ensure that an excellent EHS culture is established and sustained, and all the hazards are identified and adequately eliminated / controlled.
• Responsible to bring in best practices adopted in high rise construction.
• Responsible to identify all legal requirements, facilitate compliance and monitor the compliance level.
• Responsible for formulating policies to identify, design and impart training on regular basis for staff, subcontractor, workmen and visitors – and assess impact / improvements.
• Responsible to continually monitor the proactive & reactive EHS performance at various projects and facilitate operations to take necessary corrective & preventive action.
• Responsible to guide project EHS team in establishing, implementing and maintaining emergency preparedness and response procedure at various projects
Larsen & Toubro is a USD 17 billion technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and services company, with global operations having talent pool of over 50,000 personnel. It is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector. A strong customer-focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business over the past seven decades.
L&T Construction - Buildings & Factories undertakes design & construction of all types of building and factory structures such as large commercial / residential buildings, airports, IT parks, hotels, large industrial / commercial complexes, malls and hospitals, cement factories, other factories etc. For more details, please visit www.Lntecc.com
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases