Open to British Nationals only.
1. Certified in teaching English as a second language; TEFL, CELTA and DELTA with at least 5 years experience.
2. Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable but not essential
3. Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
4. Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
5. Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
6. Must possess high levels of personal integrity and self discipline commensurate with the position and must on all occasions and circumstances operate in a professional manner.
7. Must be customer focused, endeavouring to ensure that all efforts are applied to ensure the best learning outcomes.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To deliver English Language teaching to the students undergoing Technician/Language training.
2. To produce Materials to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentations and weekly tests.
3. To develop lessons and activities that encourage students to become involved in the class, either on own initiative or following direction from the Lead English Teacher.
4. To produce and update as required daily lesson plans to reflect course planned delivery.
5. To provide advice to the Course Developer as required on an ad hoc basis.
6. To complete on a weekly basis the database for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
7. To liaise with other departments as directed by the Lead English Teacher.
8. To provide teaching cover in all areas of the English Language department as directed by the Lead English Teacher.
9. To ensure that all aspects of classroom management requirements are rigorously enforced and adhered to, delivering MofNG specified requirements.
Please forward your CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] and kindly state your availability and salary expectations.
This is a 1 year rolling contract.