- Perform business analysis; define clients requirements within the context of their business, data collection, cleansing, transformation and loading to populate facts and dimensions for data warehouse.
- Create, manage, and modify logical and physical data models using a variety of data modeling philosophies, techniques and tools.
- Delivery of complex enterprise data solutions with comprehensive understandings in Architecture, Security, Performance, Scalability and Reliability.
- Interact with application development, enterprise architecture, business intelligence, technology services on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance on database technology direction.
- Coordinate with the database administration group to ensure day-to-day activities (archives, statistics collection and disk defragmentation) are performing in the most efficient manner.
- Investigate data quality issues to determine root causes, resolve any data issues and recommended process change to prevent re-occurrence.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/ BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 8 years of demonstrable experience in data modeling, data management, data warehousing, data transformation, metadata and reference data management
- Relational model design, dimensional modeling, and ETL processes.
- Experience in Banking Risk & Compliance domain; Anti-Money Laundering System/ Fraud Management System/ Risk Assessment Management System.
- Teradata/SQL, ETL/ Data integration development, operations and optimization.
- Experience with performance tuning and space reclamation
- Knowledge of Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Research, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Test script creation and documentation
- Ability to prioritize assignments, handle shifting deadlines and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills