1. Minimum 3 years of HSE experience
• Job: Maintaining safety in all sites by identifying the hazards and implementing the control measures, conducts Risk Assessments for all significant activities.
• Maintains and implement OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 Management System and assist HSE team for implementation.
• Provide workers with information related to Occupational Health & Safety and conduct Tool Box Trainings (TBTs).
• Assist the audit team for internal and external audits.
• Develop and maintain emergency response plan for the site
• Attend and participate in clients’ meetings to discuss the HSE Performance.
• Prepare and submit monthly HSE reports.
• Capacity building of safety inspectors through On the Job trainings.
• Responsible for providing support on the end-to-end contract management processes, and HSE analysis.
• Manage HSE files and data digitally.
• Participating in the External Audits and Supplier Audits.
• Monitoring and assessing all HSE related activities
• Collaborate to finish department objectives.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure safe working environment.
• Contractors: Ensure work is carried out in safe manners
• HSE Suppliers: Ensure all equipment related to HSE is supplied as per standards.
• Clients at Projects: Coordination regarding HSE activities, meetings and reports
The position demands working in shifts (including night shifts) and working on Holidays and weekends (depending on the business requirement).
Please share with following details:
Please share the resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]