Immediate hiring for Executive Legal – Legal Affairs
Salary - 10K -12K AED + Visa+ Air ticket+ Medical Insurance (Self)
Proficiency in Arabic & English
Role & Responsibilities:
• Drafting, Review and provide legal advice on commercial leases and related documentations and up gradation of the commercial lease documents to match the company requirements and laws of the territory.
• Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
• Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Review progress of ongoing litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
• Liaise and advise external lawyers regarding company requirements and litigation requirements.
• Participate in pre-litigation negotiations with the management in connection with any defaulting parties.
• Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
• continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
• Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
• Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases