• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements and hotel booking.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Maintain professional client relationships, guest services and office protocols.
• Serve as the CEO point of contact in attending to business matters required by company departments.
• 5 years of proven experience as executive secretary
• Proficient in Computer Skills - Microsoft Office
• In depth knowledge of office management and technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field