Vessels & Projects Coordinator Scope
1) Preparation of Superintendents’ and Vessels' Dossier for each project.
2) Assist Superintendents, Service Engineers and Ship Owners in their logistic requirement prior to Vessel’s arrival.
3) Customer Insight Analysis and Pre project-briefing for all Clients.
4) Attending project kick off meeting with project team and Superintendents.
5) Preparing documents required for Business Visas application, Gate passes, Exit Permits, follow up, collection and handing over to clients.
6) Prepare welcome letter and welcome gifts for Superintendents arrival.
7) Updating daily tracking spreadsheet and send it out to PJM and team by end of the day.
8) Coordination of transportation and accommodation for Superintendent, Owners Representatives and Service Engineers.
9) Assisting Superintendents and Service Engineers for Safety Induction and other logistic arrangement (PPE, Offices and link up to relevant PJMS).
10) Meet & Greet Superintendents and Service Engineers upon arrival in the yard and Assist Superintendents in office building familiarization and staff.
11) Update expense sheet daily and send out to commercial upon job completion (For Cost Recovery).
12) Conduct induction for Superintendents and Service Engineers offices facilities & services and basic safety briefing.
13) Handover (Signing off Official Master Request Form) of gate passes, mobile phone, PPE’s, meal pass / privilege card, room and bicycle keys.
14) Supervised and monitor superintendent’s and Service Engineers facilities and office cleanliness standard in MOB and MAB.
15) Generate back charges to Projects – expense sheet to Commercial Officer (reviewed by Senior Executive).
16) Conduct, tabulate, broadcast and safekeeping of Customer Feedback Forms at the end of each project (reviewed by Senior Executive).
17) Update CRM Database "ZOHO" with Superintendents’ details.
18) Organize End of Project Gathering/ Tournament / Outing with Superintendents and Ship Crew etc.
19) Coordination of Thank You gift for Superintendents.
20) Assist Superintendents with DHL / Courier Services upon completion of projects.
21) Collection of mobile phone, gate passes, meal pass / privilege card, room and bicycle keys.
22) Apply exit Permit and arrange transportation for their departure.
23) Coordination, Planning and Executing Events and Visits.
Visits on Project Related
1) Coordination, Planning and Handling Visits
2) Applying Business Visas and Gate passes, follow up, collection and handing over
3) Preparation of meeting room, presentation and lunch preparation
4) Arranging transport and accommodation
5) Assisting in Yard Tour arrangement
6) Complete Customer Visit Reports and circulate within BSS
7) Monitor and check First Aid kit and safety signage / safety marshall/ Safety Moment
8) Generation of Reports including but not limited to:-
9) Project Expenses Report
10) Project Daily Spreadsheet and Updates
11) Project Follow up sheets for Project Managers & Project Team
12) Customer Visit Report
13) Business Visa and Gate pass Daily Updates and Status
Application processing Scope (relief processing assistant during leave / peak period)
1) Apply Business Visa
2) Arrange Gate passes
3) Arrange required Exit Permit
4) Assists in the Renewal / Extension of Visas and Gate pass
5) Updates the status of visa, gate pass requests
6) Arranges transportation and accommodation requirements for Service Engineers.
7) Performs any other duties assigned.
8) Handling Employee, Projects and Internal/External client’s applications.
9) Editing all sent documents before applications.
10) Communicates with Internal Clients and ensures that all applications will be applied & delivered on time.
11) Ensure that all supporting documents and requirements submitted are relevant and valid.
12) Prepares and submit Cost Recovery Report to Procurement & Contracting Section on a monthly basis.
13) Apply and activate temporary punch cards for ALL visitors visiting the yard.
14) MOB and MAB Superintendents’ and Service Engineers’ Offices and facilities check.
15) Provide timely assistance / services available at MAB and MOB. Ensure Office rooms are cleaned regularly and arrangement of replacement of towels, boiler suit etc. on a daily basis.
16) Invoice collection at the Main Reception.
17) Handling Courier and Mailing issues for N-KOM.
18) Meeting Venue booking coordination.
19) Issuance of mobile phone/ IP Phones and bicycles to Sup. & Engineers.