1. A recognized post secondary education qualification and apprenticeship in the power plant mechanical/diesel, power plant electrical and air-conditioning/electrical field.
2. At least 3 years general engineering experience in power systems and environmental control systems.
3. Must have driving license from country of origin and a valid KSA driving licence.
4. Ability to read, write and speak a basic level of English language.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Uses management tools to produce management information on power, cooling and space and investigate issues where necessary;
2. Carries out routine audit and checks to ensure adherence to policies and procedures;
3. Facilitates the implementation of mandatory electrical safety testing;
4. Performs scheduled maintenance (MIC) of all electrical and ACU equipment including the completion of electronic workbook and database records;
5. To restore service on all electrical and ACU network faults under the supervision of the RCC. Complete Maintenance Service Outage (MSO) reports within 24-hours and Fault Investigation Reports (FIR) within 48-hours of service restoration;
6. Ensures all MIC, MSO and FIR records and reports are completed as per the company processes and procedures;
7. To perform other ancillary tasks related to the main job function as delegated by the immediate management;
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases