• Wash, dust, sweep and clean assigned premises such as walls, ceiling and fixtures.
• Under the general direction of superior conduct wash, dust, sweep, and vacuum, buffs, wax floors.
• Clean windows and doors; empty trash, bins and trays as needed.
• Responds to spill and cleaning requests
• Reports to supervisor on damage or repair that require attention
• Mop, clean and disinfect floors, tiles and walls in the rest room or on the assigned premises or things.
• Re supply materials for personal care such as tissues, deodorants, etc as per the guidelines set.
• Respond to emergency situations according to the procedures and emergency codes, acts as directed
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to move and lift items of moderate weight.
• Ability to stand for extended time periods.
• Ability to bend, stoop and crawl and ability to descend and ascend ladders, stairs and scaffolding.
• Ability to work more than duty hours and able to work on weekends, holidays and emergency condition if assigned.
• Ability to operate equipment and tools related to cleaning.
• Able to speak basic English.
ASIAN CANDIDATES PREFERRED.