Role : Financial Adviser –Life Insurance
Job location : Dubai - UAE
Job type : Full time permanent
Industry : Insurance
Duties of Financial Advisor –Life Insurance include:
• Develop effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new and existing clients
• Measure the current and future financial circumstances of business or individual customers and propose solutions according to their requirements
• Retain and develop, database of existing and potential clients.
• Follow the market trends and continuously refurbish knowledge on products and services
• Fulfill all policy requirements
• Develop cross sell opportunities for the existing book of business
• Continue to service and generate additional revenue from existing clients.
• Implement sales initiatives to increase sales volumes
• To complete the fact find as prescribed by the company for need analysis.
• Establish effective regular communication channels with customers to strengthen the relationship for after sales service.
• Responsible for generating illustrations from different insurance company software tools
• Comply with legal, regulatory, financial and operational requirements in all areas of responsibility
• Do the KYC for the clients as per the guidelines provided by different insurance companies.
• Facilitate actions to resolve performance issues and ensure minimum activity & productivity ratios are achieved
• Attend ongoing product and sales trainings conducted internally or externally.
• Prepare illustrations and fill out application forms and collect requisite data for the insurance application
Experience and skill sets required:
• 2 years’ experience in sales, preferably in life insurance or financial services
• Selling, Interpersonal, Communication, Presentation
• Business Compliance
• Excellent Business English (Verbal and written communication skills)
• Excellent time management
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Email/Internet, MS Office,
• Ability to understand the product difference for various insurance offerings
Other benefits we offer include:
Combination of fixed salary and allowances
Market leading uncapped commission percentages
Company provided employment visa and health insurance
Local and international training and development opportunities
Robust lead generation tools
Structured career path for sales staff
Dedicated client servicing and retention team
Access to world class insurance and savings products
Opportunities to attend international conventions.
If you think you possess what it takes to be a Financial Advisor and demonstrate the required skills & experience, then please apply now and send your resume. Please also send us a cove note explaining why you think you are eligible for this position.