The planned expansion by Nexus requires additional entrepreneurial people working on a generous commission, who can develop business through dealing "Face to face" with clients to advise them on their financial and insurance needs.
• Develops own practice in insurance sales for both life and general insurance
To be considered to join Nexus and develop your international career, you must be able to/ have:
• A Minimum of two years experience working in the life insurance or wealth management business
• Hold qualifications in financial or insurance industries
• Demonstrate a track record of success preferably in an Insurance Brokerage, Bancassurance or Insurance company
• Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Relationship & Network Building ability
• Capable of sourcing suitable clients in the marketplace
• A Customer-centric attitude coupled with a proactive and flexible working style
• Be Competent in spoken and written English with clarity of thought, speech, and expression
NEXUS Group, Nexus Insurance Brokers is one of the Largest Financial Advisors in the region offering a composite suite of insurance, savings and investment products to both Corporate and Individual clients from a range of international and domestic product providers.
As qualified professionals, Nexus is a company you can trust. And as an independent organisation, free from ties to a particular product provider, we can meet those needs with carefully selected solutions from the world's foremost Financial Services & Insurance Companies.
Nexus has over 370+ qualified professional consultants and is supported by a cadre of 90 dedicated and qualified support staff in the Middle East region offering a broad range of licensed products from regulated providers.
The Company was established in 2006 by Mahmoud Nodjoumi, Founder and Chairman, through a management buy-out of the distribution arm of Zurich International Life which had been established in the region since 1989.
With over twenty years’Nexus operations are located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Lebanon, the Kingdom of Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore to underpin a professional and quality level of service to our clients.
We are regulated for the provision of Life Insurance, Savings Plans, Group Medical and Life programs as well as various classes of Commercial Insurance also including Employee Benefits.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases