Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely with Product manager, designers, QA, technical Lead and team of developers to define and implement features and components of various web and backend applications
• Design, code and unit test web applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use • Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
• Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members • Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• 4+ years of experience in developing Web and Enterprise applications as a Full-stack developer and by using Microsoft .net technologies like C#, Asp.net MVC 4, ASP.net, ADO.net, SQL Server, Entity Framework.
• Experience in Data structure, algorithms
• Proficient in server side and front end programming languages.
• Expertise in databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
• Expertise in writing and working with APIs and RESTful services.
• Strong understanding of SOA and API concepts, including security
• Experience working on Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
• Experience in Agile Development Methodology such as Scrum • Exposure to tools like Jira, Git
• Must have experience in doing code reviews, writing unit test cases, and working closely with all stakeholders involved in product engineering
• Excellent communication skills with ability to mentor team members
• Experience in Fintech domain will be an added advantage.
Experience & Skills
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Solid working knowledge in relevant software and programming tools, languages and codes.
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail