Role & Responsibilities
• Work closely with Product manager, designers, QA, technical Lead and team of developers to define and implement features and components of various web and backend applications
• Design, code and unit test web applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use • Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
• Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• 4+ years of experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and J2EE frameworks and design patterns
• Experience in JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3 • Working experience in front end framework like AnglularJS and Backbone
• Experience in Data structure, Algorithms • Proficient in server side and front end programming languages.
• Expert-level development experience using Java, J2EE and RESTful Web Services
• Strong understanding of SOA and API concepts, including security
• Fair experience in writing SQL queries
• Experience working on Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
• Experience in Java scripting will be an added advantage • Some experience in PHP will be an advantage
• Experience in Agile Development Methodology such as Scrum
• Exposure to tools like Jira, Git
• Must have experience in doing code reviews, writing unit test cases, and working closely with all stakeholders involved in product engineering
• Excellent communication skills with ability to mentor team members
• Experience in Fintech domain will be an added advantage.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA - Computers MCA - Computers, M.Tech , MS/M.Sc(Science)
Experience & Skills
• 4-7 years of experience. • Solid working knowledge in relevant software and programming tools, languages and codes.
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail