Responsible for all aspects of operations at the 4 star hotel/luxury resort. to day-to-day staff management and guests. Act as an ambassador for the brand hotels. Provide leadership & planning for maximized operations and target revenues.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Closely monitor the hotel business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
Skills & requirement:
- Min. 12-15 years of working experience as a General Manager at a 4/5-star international brand hotel in the Gulf region.
- Expertise in Hotel management, revenue growth and operational excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management from an accredited university.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impact strategies.
- Arabic speaking is preferred.
- Fluent in English must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
- NOC is a must from local sponsor.