• Develop a structured business plan for the mall covering all key components of mall operations;
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, ensure smooth running of the mall, handles all Operational / Marketing / Leasing / Sales/ HR issues;
• Manage Mall/Tenant outlets with a team of Operations Manager, Project/Marketing/Event Manager, Leasing Manager, Facility Manager, Security & Housekeeping Manager, Accounts & Admin Manager and a group of Consultants/contractors;
• Prepare and oversee the execution of the CAPEX & OPEX budgets;
• Overseeing & monitoring all departments such as Finance Division, Security, Housekeeping, Customer Service & HR Divisions.
• Maximize leasing revenue to the owner and ensure Leasing, casual mall leasing and marketing budgets are achieved to fulfil financial parameters set by management;
• Arrange appropriate response to enquiries and coordinate with operations, compliance, security and any other department to ensure leased units are in compliance with mall guidelines;
• Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective HNI tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan;
• Monitor mall’s Marketing & Communications strategy plan and work with Leasing Division Marketing, Facilities Management to develop marketing and annual event plans/calendar;
• Develop and upkeep the corporate mall identity - ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines.
Successful candidate must hold a relevant university degree with a minimum of 15 years of retail mall management experience. You must have managed a large retail asset with a mix of tenants (F&B, fashion and Leisure & entertainment).
• Strong negotiations and sales skills.
• Leadership and decision making qualities are essential.
• Strong business acumen and good technical knowledge of Commercial Facilities.
• Good understanding of mall management.
• Strong mall specific financial acumen.
• Good understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures.
• Good understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases