Position : Head of Internal Audit – Bank and Money Exchange
Company : Confidential
Dimensions : 30 branches, total 200 plus employees
Reporting to : Board of Directors
Administrative reporting to Business Head
Reportees : 2 to 3 Audit executives
• Design and implement a comprehensive internal audit Charter / regime in the company, in line with the latest standards and requirements of Central Bank of UAE and strengthen the internal controls environment in the business
• Liaise with Audit Committee and Board of Directors, making presentations on Audit Charter, Audit plans, programs and updates, making recommendations on action plans to Board / Audit Committee and report on implementation status of audit observations from time to time
• Conducting audits in Branches and Central Office on a perpetual basis for compliance with Central Bank regulations, AML / CFT regulations and other statutory requirements
• Liaise with Compliance, Risk and Anti-Fraud departments within the company for design and implementation of common programs
• Update Standard Operating procedures(SOPs) from time to time, and report on implementation status of SOPs
• Liaise with Central Bank Auditors for annual audit of the business, answering queries and preparing reports for central bank in prescribed formats
• Imparting training to branch staff and central team in internal audit related compliances and requirements
• Qualified Internal Auditor from Banking / Exchange back ground, with 10 to 15 years work experience, out of which 3 to 5 years are in UAE in a senior position.
• Well versed with the Central Bank compliance requirements in the UAE, and AML / CFT compliance requirements, risk and anti-fraud frameworks, codes and ethics related to the banking / exchange industry
• Has the relevant experience of working with Audit Committee (as a member) and Board of Directors, and the ability to work independently and maintain objectivity
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases