1) Ensures the yard facility and equipment are well maintained.
2) Assist in preparation, revision, execution and monitoring of all aspect of maintenance philosophy.
3) Assist in the preparation of cost benefit analysis and business cases for new assets of the replacement of existing assets.
4) Direct Maintenance Engineers in the preparation of Failure Root Cause analysis and assist in identifying solutions to repeat failures.
5) Assist in preparation of asset status reports.
6) Plans preventive & corrective maintenance according to vessel stemming schedule.
7) Manages the welfare of the people in the department, including identification of their training needs.
8) Authorizes purchase of equipment, spares and materials needed.
9) Monitors yard facilities and reports to the Plant and Maintenance Manager, where necessary.
10) Ensures the equipment and tools used by the department is maintained, including the inspection of calibration, measuring and testing equipment.
11) Responds to customer complaints and takes corrective action on errors as defined in the IMS, as necessary.
12) Monitors Section Performance Indicators as defined in the Nakilat-Keppel Shipyard Quality Policy and Objectives Matrix.
13) Conducts section review to requirements as defined in the IMS.
14) Ensures that the SAP Module is maintained according to the schedule.
15) Identifies and monitors CAPEX items.
16) Generates, monitors and controls department budgets.
17) Appoints approved sub-contractors.
18) Ensures good housekeeping at the facilities and work areas of the department.
19) Conducts and arranges a monthly section review meeting.
20) Reviews IMS, WI, IHA, RA and Aspect – Impact Register on regular basis.
21) Performs any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
22) Oversee execution of daily operations, making sure maintenance plans are met. Manage handling of logistics, people resources and administrative processes.
23) Support in translating annual workforce and work strategies into action plans to meet the maintenance requirements.
24) Monitor performance against targets and deliverables for all services including performance of own team and subcontracting partners.
25) Cascade and feedback communication to provide clarity to business direction in relation to people and/or priorities to mitigate uncertainty.
26) Contribute with timely updates and inputs such as lead and lag indication data to inform stakeholders to support internal decision making and performance review processes.
27) Model a collaborative and cross-organizational relationship within and between maintenance and operations and support functions to ensure alignment to desired high performance culture.
28) Drive a safety culture within the team through role modelling safety values and behaviors. Ensure compliance with health, safety, security and environment standards.
29) Manage, monitor and align resource and cost allocation in compliance with budget requirements and work plan.
30) Engage and develop all personnel through initiating clear directives, driving continual improvement efforts and leading change management.
31) Develop key performance indicators to be used for feedback to the team, to address performance issues, make changes and monitor performance improvements.
32) Apply skills, knowledge and ability to ensure people and resources enable production throughput rate to be safely achievable in line with Section Plan and KPIs in line with N-KOM Values and IMS system.
33) Drive high quality standards in the department to ensure all employees compliance to deliver high quality services and products and achieve customer satisfaction.
N-KOM is one of Middle East\'s leading shipyards, offering a comprehensive range of marine services as well as solutions for the oil and gas industry.
Strategically located at the heart of oil and gas activities in the Arabian Gulf, Nakilat-Keppel Offshore & Marine (N-KOM) combines a wealth of experience and expertise from its parent companies Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat) and Keppel Offshore & Marine (KOM), to provide repair, conversion and construction services for marine vessels, offshore and onshore structures.
Spanning over 50 hectares, the comprehensive facility is equipped with two graving docks and a floating dock that can easily accommodate VLCCs, quays and piers offering a total berthage capacity of 3,150m, a range of workshops ideally situated in front of the drydocks, more than 500,000sqm of fabrication area and sub-contractor facilities on-site, thus enhancing the shipyard\'s flexibility and capabilities.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, extensive infrastructure and track record of safe, quality and timely project executions, N-KOM has rapidly established itself as the preferred shipyard in the Middle East.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases