• Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of construction process and monitor lifecycle of all projects and prepare all project controls and update as per requirement and document all processes.
• Provide technical support to all management processes and maintain and update all logs and document all estimates and change orders for vendors and perform quantity survey with help of different software and maintain compliance to an efficient project schedule.
• Prepare physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with project manager to administer and maintain all contracts and purchase orders and prepare an effective work schedule.
• Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects and provide subject matter expertise as per requirement and perform regular tests on procedure to ensure compliance to all regulations and evaluate all designs and drawings before implementation.
• Identify and resolve all technical issues in construction process prepare an effective schedule and prepare appraisal reports to be submitted to construction manager and procure materials to prepare an effective construction schedule.
• Manage and ensure all materials in compliance with required quality for all projects and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures and prepare progress reports for same.
• Design and maintain all construction technical catalogs and prepare supplier data and interpret all contract plans and specification and coordinate with all contractors to resolve issues in processes.
• Maintain knowledge on all contract terms and legal requirements for all construction projects to avoid any delay in projects and provide support to all work groups and participate in various actively to ensure completion for all projects.
• Evaluate all projects and recommend various cost savings methods for same and organize and attend various staff meetings on weekly basis. Requirements
• High-Rise Construction Engineer - Minimum of 15 years’ experience, with 10 years of experience in High Class Hotel construction.
• Must be a degree-qualified Engineer from an accredited institution and specialized in engineering or Construction, Salary Budgeted for this position: - Negotiable
Send me your CV’s online. Please note that candidate who are applying should be preferably physically available in Qatar for interview"
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace. We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases