1) Meets the guests who came to branch with a smiling face.
2) Speaks understandably in a clear tone of voice without swallowing words or letters.
3) Determines the needs of guests.
4) Makes guests sit the right places and creates fullness with maximum efficiency in the branch.
5) Makes guests wait when the branch is full.
6) Uses the waiting list correctly.
7) Solves the guests sitting problems and makes an appropriate statement if no solution is available.
8) Talks with guests if necessary.
9) Tells the suggestions and complaints of the guests to the Restaurant Manager.
10) Collects information from guests and writes them on forms and forwards them to the Head Office.
11) Provides and improves the continuity of customer satisfaction and service quality, makes recommendations to the
12) Follows the frequency of guests.
13) Ensures that all guests feel special; to provide services in line with the understanding of common service with other employees and to ensure continuity of service.
14) Answers the incoming phone calls and directs them to the relevant department if necessary.
15) Answers the questions about the branch that may come up with the phone correctly and clearly.
16) Takes notes about who called and then informs the relevant superior.
17) Prevents the use of the phone except of the business.
18) Provides the necessary magazines and newspapers to be kept in operation and makes their checks.
19) Suggests food from the menu when the guests are demanding and gives the information about the features of the meal in a complete and correct way.
20) Provides accurate, clear and complete answers to questions of the guests about the food or drinks in the menu.
21) Takes the necessary notes in the trainings about the menu changings, asks questions if there are points that
he/she does not understand, and he/she has to know all the food information (such as content of food, sauce, cooking grades, how to recommend it etc.).
22) To pay attention to individual hygiene and cleanliness.
23) To pay attention to the appearance, hair, make-up and general care and to reflect the style of the branch.
24) Dress in accordance with the dress code. (Always clean and ironed uniform, clip a name badge, well cared for hair and nails).