• Overseeing the general operations
of a home.
the household’s schedules and calendars
planning, organizing, and coordination
• Arranging appointments
for personal and professional needs
• Scheduling home maintenance
, cleanliness, and repair work, and supervising
• Prepare monthly budgets
• Handling household bills,
utility bills and administrative duties
• Monitoring the property expenses and staff expense; and prepare monthly reports
• Maintaining files for every household matters
most especially expenses.
• Supervision of other household staff
, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies or governesses
for food, supplies, and other requested items in order to make sure groceries are stocked.
• Time Management Skills
• Great relationship & communication skills: written & oral
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Quick & efficient decision making skills